Feb 29, 2020
I always take few months after the season before I evaluate, at least in my own scattered mind, the status of Michigan Football. Here's where I am as we flip the calendar to March and get ready for spring practice
Website: www.themichiganmanpodcast.com Email: email@example.com ...
Sep 10, 2019
1) View From Section 17: The D was very good..the offense not so much
2) Game Day: Beat writer Aaron McMann from MLive says there is no reason to panic..yet. He agrees that the offense isn't where he thought it would be, but there is plenty of time to get it together
3) Quick Hits: Bullet points from Gattis and Brown at...
Aug 7, 2019
1) My Thoughts: We don't have long to wait before we finally get to tee it up and play some football
2) Game Day: Beat writer Austin Meek from The Athletic stops by to join us for our first preview of the upcoming season
3) Quick Hits: Jim Harbaugh is very confident this is going to be a big season for his...
Jul 26, 2019
1) My Thoughts: You may as well say summer is over! Practice gets underway next week.
2) Game Day: Managing Editor Anthony Broome from Maize N Brew joins me to discuss B10 Media Days and much more
3) Quick Hits: In August we return to weekly programming schedule
Website: www.themichiganmanpodcast.com ...