Tue, 31 July 2012
1) The View From Section 17: The latest Wolverine Headline News.
2) Michigan Insider: Staff writer Andy Reid from The Wolverine joins us with part two of his season preview.
3) Wolverine Quick Hits: The latest award watch list additions.
Website: www.gbmwolverine.com Email: email@example.com Listener Line: 313 263-4842. Open 24/7
Listen for free. Subscribe at the I-Tunes store.
Now available for purchase as an android app from amazon.com, or the I-Tunes app store.
Thanks again to our guest today. Staff writer Andy Reid from The Wolverine. Subscribe to The Wolverine by calling 800 421-7751, or visit www.comanpublishing.com. Next week Adam Rittenberg from ESPN joins us on our Big 10 Preview Show. Don't miss it.
Tue, 17 July 2012
1) The View From Section 17 - The latest Wolverine Headlines.
2) Michigan Insider - Staff writer Andy Reid from The Wolverine joins us with his 2012 preview.
3) Wolverine Quick Hits - Football ticket package news, early watch lists, and updated 2014-2016 football schedules.
Listen for free from your desktop or laptop. Click the link below.
Check out our Apps in the Android store at Amazon.com or the I-Tunes App Store.
Thanks again to our guest today, Andy Reid from The Wolverine Magazine. Andy will be back on August 1st with part two of his season preview as we resume weekly programming. Enjoy the rest of July! As always - GO BLUE!
Tue, 3 July 2012
1) The View From Section 17 - Happy 4th of July! Welcome to our first 2012 preview.
2) Michigan Insider - Zach Travis from Maize N Brew joins us on our first 2012 football preview show.
3) Wolverine Quick Hits - Before the season gets underway make sure you become a member here at GBMWolverine.
Listen for free from your laptop or desktop. Click the I-Tunes link below.
Thanks to Zach Travis from Maize N Brew for being our guest today. Follow Zach and the rest of his talented writers at www.maizenbrew.com. Our next show will be on Wednesday July 18th. Our guest will be Andy Reid from The Wolverine. Don't miss it. Until then, have a Happy 4th of July, and GO BLUE!