Aug 31, 2021
My guest today says just forget about last year. He believes this Michigan team will play with a chip on their shoulder. Radio play by play voice Jim Brandstatter joins me to preview the opener with Western Michigan
Aug 24, 2021
My guest today is more optimistic than most media covering Michigan Football. He thinks 8 wins are likely, but 10 is very attainable. Lontime Editor John Borton from The Wolverine Magazine is my guest on this weeks Game Day segment
Aug 17, 2021
My guest today says this season could be Jim Harbaugh's last stand, or the beginning of his second act at Michigan. Beat writer Austin Meek from The Athletic joins me on this weeks Game Day segment
Aug 10, 2021
1) My thoughts: Don't get caught up in either the hype or negativity surrounding this season
2) Game Day: Nick Baumgardner from The Athletic drops by with a candid look at this years team.
3) Quick Hits: No injury news to report out of camp
Aug 4, 2021
1) My Thoughts: Fan base seems to expect another mediocre season
2) Game Day: Beat writer Aaron McMann from MLive says he only sees 6 or 7 wins for Michigan this year
3) Quick Hits: Fall practice officially gets underway this Thursday
Get our free show app from the Google and ITunes Stores. We are also available from...