Mar 1, 2023
Juwan Howard and his team are closing strong. Coach Kim Barnes Arico and the ladies are also thinking big dance, while hockey, wrestling, and gymnastics are looking to extend their outstanding seasons. Joining us to discuss that and so much more is John Borton from The Wolverine Magazine
Nov 9, 2022
Nebraska is not a team lacking talent. As a matter of fact, it's hard to figure out why they can't get it together. They'll play anyone in this leage tough for stretches, but they can't put together 4 quarters. Not having their starting quarterback this week won't help. With me today is beat writer Austin Meek from...
Oct 5, 2021
Beating Wisconsin in Madison was impressive. Now we head to Lincoln for a Saturday night battle with The Huskers. Memorial Stadium will be a nut house. With us today is beat writer Michael Cohen from The Detroit Free Press.
Nov 12, 2015
1) The View From Section 17: Michigan prepares for a trip to Bloomington.
2) Visitors Segment: IU radio play by play legend Don Fischer is with me to preview Saturday's game.
3) Quick Hits: An injury update, and some closing thoughts as Chad Carr begins home hospice care.
Website: www.maizenbrew.com Listener Line: 313...
Mar 11, 2014
1) News & Notes: B10 Champions Baby! Team 135 back after spring break.
2) Michigan Gameday: Wolverine great & radio analyst Terry Mills is my guest.
3) Wolverine Quick Hits: Headlines from a busy week around WolverineNation.
Website: www.gbmwolverine.com Email: email@example.com Listener Line: 313...